Saambaa LLC (in this Policy: “Saambaa”, “we”, “our” and “us”) respects your privacy. This policy (the “Policy”) explains our privacy practices for our Services at www.saambaa.com and any related domain names (the “Website”) and the use of Saambaa related services and tools (the Website and our related tools and services, collectively: the “Service”). It describes the ways your personal information and data is collected and used and the rights and options available to you with respect to your information.
Personal information that Saambaa collects
When you register to the Service, whether through our Website (where available) or any of our engagement forms, you may be asked to provide certain personal details such as your full name, e-mail address, phone number, state and/or country of residence. The fields for compulsory completion will be specifically designated.
When you use the Service, whether as a publisher, an advertiser or any other user, Saambaa may collect information, such as session durations, page impressions, advertisements viewed or clicked on, the Internet protocol (IP) address, the domain name that served you to access the Service, and the geographic location of the computer or mobile device’s system that you are using to log-in to, or you use when using the Service.
What does Saambaa do with your personally identifiable information?
Saambaa may use personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- To operate and provide you with the Service, its features and functionalities;
- To improve and customize your and other users’ experience with the Service
- To enhance existing features of the Service and to develop new features and services;
- To respond to messages that you send us, and to allow us to provide support and assistance;
- To send you updates and notices, to provide you with information pertaining to the Service, and to provide you with further marketing and advertising material. At any time you may opt out of the mailing lists. In any case, Saambaa will not share your personal identifiable details with any advertisers, without your explicit consent;
- To facilitate communications with you, and between you and others;
- To enforce Saambaa’s terms of Service and prevent misuse of the Service;
- To facilitate our internal managerial, archival, administrative and audit activities.
- To contact you as and when Saambaa believes it to be necessary;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies or competent authorities under any applicable law, when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with such entities is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards.
- To collect fees and debts;
- To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Service;
- To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Saambaa, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
How does Saambaa use aggregated information?
Saambaa may use anonymous, de-identified, statistical or aggregated information about the Service’s use, including any aggregated information related to your personal account (where applicable), and share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information, to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at Saambaa’s sole discretion, provided however, that such information will not identify you personally and that Saambaa will not knowingly, or intentionally, use such information to reveal your identity without your consent, under the terms of this Policy.
Saambaa may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Service, to improve the quality and functionality of the Service, to enhance your experience, to create new services, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or services and for other internal and statistical purposes.
How does Saambaa Share information with others?
Saambaa does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for any of their marketing purposes. Saambaa may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
- When you use the Service. In this case, Saambaa will share your information only to the extent required to facilitate your use of the Service;
- To execute transactions, which involve or relate to third parties such as payment providers and clearance services.
- If Saambaa believes that you have breached its terms of Service, or abused your rights to use the Service, or performed any act or omission that Saambaa believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. Saambaa may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement and other competent authorities as well as other third parties, as may be required to handle any result of your wrongdoing;
- If Saambaa is required, or believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Saambaa, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
- In any case where Saambaa believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- If Saambaa organizes the operation of the Service within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if Saambaa is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- Saambaa may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with it, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies.
How can you access your personal information?
If you are a subscriber with the Service, then you may access your personal account and edit, or amend your personal information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or out dated information may prevent you from registering with the Service, impair Saambaa’s ability to provide you with the Service and the ability to contact you.
We retain different types of personally identifiable information for different periods, depending on the purposes for processing the information and our legitimate business purposes. When we no longer need to process the information that identifies you, we may take measures to de-identify the information.
Generally, as long as you are a user of the Service, we do not delete information related to you, unless there are technical reasons that require us to retain only portions of the data, or if we are required by law to delete it.
Please note that we will retain and disclose information when we deem it necessary to satisfy orders issued by courts and government authorities. We will notify you about the disclosure, only if we are explicitly permitted to do so. In any case, we may keep any aggregated or anonymous information for statistical, development, marketing and other purposes, indefinitely
Transfer of data outside your territory
The Service, by its nature as an online service, may store and process information and content (including through Cloud Services) in Europe, the United States and in other various locations throughout the globe. If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of your personal information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you provide us with your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer.
We and third parties on our behalf implement security measures to secure the information we store and process. While such security measures reduce the risk of security breaches, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, while we take reasonable measures to secure the information, we cannot guarantee that it will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or unauthorized access.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies may be stored on your device’s hard drive. If you wish to block or delete cookies. You can manage cookies through browser settings. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Service, or certain features thereof.
Advertisements usage monitoring
As part of the operation of the Service, Saambaa will monitor and collect data about the access and use of advertisements that publishers embed on their websites through the use of the Service, and will further monitor the redirection of users from such advertisements to the advertisers’ websites and web pages (collectively: “Advertisements monitoring”). You hereby grant your explicit, irrevocable and unconditional consent to the Advertisements monitoring. You warrant and represent that you will apply on your website all privacy practices with respect to the Advertisements monitoring, as required under the applicable law, including by providing a proper notification to the users of your website.
You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Saambaa and its managers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, agents and anyone acting on its behalf, at your own expense and immediately after receiving a written notice from Saambaa, from and against any damages, loss, costs, expenses and payments, including reasonable attorney’s fees and legal expenses, resulting from any complaint, claim, or demand, presented by a user of your website, or by anyone on his/her behalf, arising from, or in connection with the Advertisements monitoring
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Saambaa LLC, 1133 Columbia Street, Ste 206, San Diego, CA 92101. Please allow 30 days for a response.
Retargeting data collection
About children’s privacy
We do not allow children under the age of 13 to use the Service. If you are not yet 13 years of age, then you may not use the Service and must not provide any personal details to us.
We do not intentionally collect personal information about children who are under 13 years of age. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 provided personally identifiable information to us without verifiable parental consent, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our databases.
We strongly encourage parents to monitor their children’s use of online and mobile applications. We will delete a child’s personally identifiable information if a parent so requests by contacting us at email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
From time to time, we may change and update the terms of this Policy. Technical changes in the Service, new features and evolvement of relevant legal aspects, will require us to adapt this Policy.
We will notify you, either through the Service, or through any other means, in our discretion, of any substantial change that we make to this Policy. The changes will apply to you seven (7) days following transmission of the display of the notice to you. You agree to be bound by all changes made in the terms of this Policy. Continuing to use the Service after that date will indicate your acceptance to the amended Policy. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Service.
We may also amend this Policy to comply with any legal requirements. In these cases, the amendments will become effective as required or ordered and we will send you a notice of such change.
We are doing our utmost to comply with this Policy. If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding this policy, please refer them to: firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving your request, we may contact you to better understand your concerns and will make all efforts to promptly answer your question, or resolve your complaint.
Last updated: March 1st, 2019